Usual disclaimers: I'm not a doctor, legal professional or financial advisor. This article is for information/education only and reflects my own opinions. It should not be taken as financial, legal or medical advice. Do your own research and never invest anything you cannot afford to lose (including your time).

23 June 2005

Welcome

Ok so which planet have I been on not to know until today that Google provide a blogging service?

Greetings to one and all. My name is Chris and I'm a support-o-holic. Actually I'm a technical-type working at a UK university and I'm a nominated role holder for the national pay framework committee which means I came back off holiday a couple of weeks ago and received a letter saying I'm going to be called into a 1-to-1 interview with some personnell types who want to ask me about what I do (...well what do you pay me to do?).

Since I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday it seems like a good idea to keep a blog and so here it is... my first entry.