Usual disclaimers: I'm not a doctor, legal professional or financial advisor. This article is for information/education only and reflects my own opinions. It should not be taken as financial, legal or medical advice. Do your own research and never invest anything you cannot afford to lose (including your time).

23 November 2005

Google Update

Maybe the company that hosts your domain has some impact on google ratings. It took a while to appear but I am currently at the top of the table for Cyberhythm. I suspect that may have a lot to do with my hosting company (1&1) which appears to have set up www redirects for me without my even asking. Not that I mind, being in the number 1 spot means anyone who can spell Cyberhythm will find me. YAAAAY!!!

Not much blogging at the moment as we are moving building at work and I don't really want to get into the technical details of how to lift things.