Usual disclaimers: I'm not a doctor, legal professional or financial advisor. This article is for information/education only and reflects my own opinions. It should not be taken as financial, legal or medical advice. Do your own research and never invest anything you cannot afford to lose (including your time).

17 December 2013

MIT App Inventor 2

DON'T DO IT!!!!

MIT what have you done? Now the blocks editor opens in a tabbed window rather than a new pop-up. Can I change it back? It was useful to have the second window as I dragged it over to my second monitor. Much easier to use when you could see the design and blocks windows at the same time.

Not only that but the AI2 Companion app doesn't seem to work on my original Nexus 7 (Your device isn't compatible with this version?). I know there have been lots of driver issues connecting to Windows boxes over USB but a shortcut to the adb.exe was enough to fix this when we encountered it.

Oh well I guess it's back to AI-1 for now.